Search our Jobs
Digital and eCommerce Director
- Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Are you a strategic and influential leader with proven track record of success within the digital & eCommerce remit? Are you looking for a company who will give you the platform and opportunity to drive digital & eCommerce success through strategy, development & collaboration? If so, CV Screen has the role for you.
We are seeking an influential director of Digital & eCommerce to step into a diverse role at a nationally acclaimed organisation who provide specialist consultancy to organisations, teams and individuals regarding coaching. This position will drive all Digital & eCommerce elements of the organisation, cultivate the team and work closely with other departments. Salary dependant on experience.
You will pilot the account management & business development, strategy, leadership & collaboration, all the while keeping track of all omni-channel platforms to ensure everything is being utilised efficiently and developed in areas that fall short. So, we’re looking for someone that can inject confidence and motivation into the team while also having an added focus on strategy and delivery.
CV Screen is recruiting for an established, specialist coaching agency that helps organisations empower people from all walks of life.
The Head of Digital and eCommerce will ideally have the following experience:
- Significant experience at Head/senior manager level, across digital, ecommerce and business development.
- Proven successful commercial achievement with P&L accountability.
- Strong influencing skills and experience of working in complex stakeholder environments.
- Stakeholder management and polished communication and negotiating skills.
- Ability to act quickly using good judgement.
- Experience in leadership across a business, not only in your own directorate.
- Practical and proactive approach with a hands-on style and approach.
- Ability to take a whole-organisation view in developing solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
- Positively promotes and represents the interests of the organisation in a wide range of public settings to enhance its reputation or public profile.
- Good delegation skills, you will be able to empower and coach your teams and others across the business as required.
Huddersfield, Wakefield, Royston, Stocksbridge, Doncaster, Doncaster, Tascaster, Otley, Skipton
Monday – Friday
Salary / Benefits
Benefits include 28 days annual leave, reduced gym membership, life assurance, employers pension contribution to group personal pension plan, health care scheme, cycle to work scheme
Salary dependant on experience.
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on 01494 541876 to discuss the role in more detail.